Poetry by the Iguana, and Other Stories

Many people have unexpected gifts, and the Iguana surprised everyone by telling his view of the galaxy in poetry. Everyone but me, that is. I've always known he speaks in lyrics!

Hi! Zantippy Skiphop here! I tell the tales of my adventures in the galaxy with my friends! Iguana likes to stay in his Earth swamp, so his book got written while I was trapped in an extraterrestrial jail. Don't worry, I escaped, so we are all about to tell you lots more stories!
Love,
Zantippy

Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's a Warm Summer's Evening on Ancient Mars ...

You've heard that the science team of our Martian rover, Curiosity, has announced Gale crater was habitable for life, very long ago :) But what is habitability? I explain in this article for Active Astronomy - enjoy!

NASA Announces, "Mars Was Habitable"

by Active Astronomy astrobiology writer, Zantippy, Florida 15th March 2013



7 comments:

  1. It really is!!! And it helps break down the assumption some people still have, that the conditions on Earth are unique and rare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that's the planet I'm from! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a blog award. If you'd like to pick it up, it's at Mama Diaries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sherry! My shoulders have been out of commission lately but I may be able to get there soon! Hope you are really well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you are feeling better,miss you!Speedy and Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel!!! I think about you and Speedy a bunch! Things are starting to turnaround :) I was way to unwell to do blog posts since like what, March? But a neurologist is starting to get things better :) Please give yourself and Speedy a big bunny hug from me!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! If you post anonymously, you are welcome to, but no spam please! Thank you!