Poetry by the Iguana, and Other Stories

Many people have unexpected gifts, and the Iguana surprised everyone by telling his view of the galaxy in poetry. Everyone but me, that is. I've always known he speaks in lyrics!

Hi! Zantippy Skiphop here! I tell the tales of my adventures in the galaxy with my friends! Iguana likes to stay in his Earth swamp, so his book got written while I was trapped in an extraterrestrial jail. Don't worry, I escaped, so we are all about to tell you lots more stories!
Love,
Zantippy

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

No Blogging for Now - Just Writing and Art!

I'm concentrating on writing and doing art instead of blogging. Please come visit me: on

Twitter - lots of science news!

and

Facebook: here I share science news, artists pages, and my own new writing and art!

Thank you so much - I am looking forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! If you post anonymously, you are welcome to, but no spam please! Thank you!