Poetry by the Iguana, and Other Stories

Many people have unexpected gifts, and the Iguana surprised everyone by telling his view of the galaxy in poetry. Everyone but me, that is. I've always known he speaks in lyrics!

Hi! Zantippy Skiphop here! I tell the tales of my adventures in the galaxy with my friends! Iguana likes to stay in his Earth swamp, so his book got written while I was trapped in an extraterrestrial jail. Don't worry, I escaped, so we are all about to tell you lots more stories!
Love,
Zantippy

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Apply to be Part of the Crew on The Wanderer!

Our spaceship has been cleaned and outfitted for oxygen-breathing life forms. If you want to be part of the crew, you must pass this test:



Leave your explanation (mathematical proof) anywhere you can find me, since I may be behind the rift in dark matter where reaching Earth signals is hit-or-miss. Really, the best place to leave your answer is with the dishwasher at Ogalmorph's Shapeshifting Cafe, if you know where that is. It's in the Lagoon nebula. That's all I'm telling you.


6 comments:

  1. Hi, Speedy! You may want to stay home with your mom, anyway, instead of traveling to other galaxies - it's hard on the ears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't travel now after being bitten by an invading cat

      Delete
  2. What? Oh no!!! grrrr >:( are you ok? I'll go check your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zantippy,Speedy is home and doing well but has lots of stitches and meds to take and I'm cat proofing the garden.Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 <3 <3 I'm soooo glad he's ok!!! I was telling my husband about it. We're so tired of cats being allowed to go ravage other beings! I think I did see on your blog how you're cat-proofing. Please give Speedy a big big kiss from me, Hef, and April!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! If you post anonymously, you are welcome to, but no spam please! Thank you!